The Hip-Hop Professional Foundation Presents: Silence The Shame Community Mental Health Fair & Symposium
Join us in continuing to Silence The Shame. Silence The Shame Mental Health Symposium will feature the following:
- Service providers will be on hand 12PM-2PM to answer questions & offer further information on: identifying symptoms, getting the help you need & how to help others.
- Panel discussion will begin at 2PM with Mental Health Care professionals, members of the Faith community & other community leaders to educate & raise awareness around: Mental Health, treatment & the stigma & shame.
- Dr. Raphael G. Warnock - Senior Pastor Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Dr. Keith Wood - Psychologist, Emory Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Emory Brain Health Center
- Chamique Holdsclaw - Athlete/Author/Mental Health Advocate
- Dr. Sarah Y. Vinson - Triple Board Certified Child & Adolescent, Adult & Forensic Psychiatrist - Morehouse School of Medicine
- Terressa Ford - Mental Health Advocate, CPS, CPRP
- Dr. Joshua Murfree - Chief Operating Office, Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority
- Anjali Das Arnold - Mental Health Advocate
- Pat Strode - NAMI Georgia, Inc.
- Dr. Nadine J. Kaslow (Moderator) - Vice Chair Dept of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Emory - Chief Psychologist Grady Memorial Hospital
Community partners for the event include: Grady Health System- Dept. of Behavioral Health Services ~ NAMI, Georgia, INC ~ Emory Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Emory Brain Health Center ~ Ebenezer Baptist Church ~ Savvy Foundation ~ Radio One Atlanta
#JoinTheConversation & Register Today!
Instagram: @SilenceTheShame #SilenceTheShame